The Technical Sales Specialist of Acute Care Dx will be responsible for sales, promotion and technical support to the customers in order to guarantee the right performance of reagents, instruments and IT solutions with a special focus in clinical areas such as Intensive Care Units, Emergency Departments and Operating rooms.
- Assure the Compliance with Ethical Code
- Promote Werfen solutions and advise customers to improve lab organization
- Perform demonstrations and build trust in our solutions
- Keep clients updated in new techniques, by providing product information and organizing special visits.
- Capable of presenting PBM products and concepts to institutions, end-user groups, clinicians, and expert groups.
- Train customers and ensure the correct performance of the solutions
- Provide troubleshooting for technical inquiries
- Follow-up of the client looking for new opportunities for growth
- Control the level of service offered by the different departments of the Company in the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for a budget, should look for business opportunities
- Responsible for the technical interpretation of the tender documents and the preparation of the technical documents (in collaboration with KAM and B.U.)
- Solves product incidents at a technical level in coordination with specialists from the Business Unit and the manufacturing companies.
- Installation of equipment in coordination with the Technical Service.
- Organize special visits with product managers.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
- Area Manager, KAM, Application Specialists, Product Managers, Technical Support Team and other support functions
Skills & Capabilities:
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: Life science bachelor's degree.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Hemostasis or experience as a nurse or sales rep. in ICU or Operating Room is a must.
- Experience with viscoelastic testing devices (Rotem or TEG) will be considered an asset but it is not a must.
- Experience in Cardiovascular Operating Room, Liver transplantation Operating Room or any significant responsibility in bleeding and massive transfusions will also be considered a plus.
- Experience in IVD industry is also desirable.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Up to 30-40% of the time (Within East Area: Cataluña, C. Valenciana, Baleares and Murcia)