Información general del trabajo
Sobre el puesto
The Contract Specialist main functions will be related to the preparation of contracts (LIS, Service and Commercial agreements) for both, public agencies and private companies, giving support to internal and external costumers. In addition, the Contract Specialist is responsible for other tasks requested to cover the Contracting Department needs.
The Contract specialist responds to customers and other internal department inquiries via fax, e-mail or telephone in an efficient, business-like manner.
- Control, reception, and delivery of contracts
- Drawing up and renewal of contracts
- Archive of physical documentation and conversion to digital format
- Other related activities to be assigned
- Acts independently to resolve daily issues within the department and other internal groups; informs the manager of necessary actions to be taken
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude
- Ensures compliance with Werfen Code of Ethics
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
With other internal people such as KAM, product managers, technical area and other departments such as Customer Service, Help Line, Service & Support, Accounts Receivable, etc.
Skills & Capabilities:
- The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following core competencies:
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy and stressful environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent team-working skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in the field of administrative management
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Tenders and Contracting areas
- Experience in administrative and sales
- Inner knowledge of the company
- Literate in Ms Office, SAP.
- Quality systems
- Languages: Spanish, English, Catalan, others
- Required: No
Envíe su CV
Por favor, envíenos su CV si desea inscribirse a esta oferta.