All the training support you need whenever you need it.
During the COVID crisis Werfen have continued to provide first class support and training for all of our customers on site or via remote sessions. To further assist with all training needs and provide a resource of COVID-19 related Webinars, all in one place, Werfen has launched the Werfen Academy in the UK market for all of our business groups: Acute Care; Autoimmune and Haemostasis customers.
The education and training solution for today’s busy healthcare professionals
Interactive online learning with Werfen Academy simplifies the entire process of education, training and certification, saving time, ensuring peak performance and helping meet accreditation requirements in the lab and at the point-of-care.
• Free courseware supports use of Werfen Products
• Comprehensive variety of online classes in Autoimmunity, Haemostasis and Acute Care
• Point-of-care and laboratory operator training, leading to certification and accreditation
• Content developed by clinical subject matter experts
• Supports Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
• Available 24/7, from your PC or mobile device
A 3-step learning approach
Create your own content
As well as the content provided to users by Werfen, managers and training officers can create their own teaching content.
• Develop or upload your own content for any laboratory area
• Design and assess users by creating your own assessments and quizzes
• Create bespoke certificates and store them for review.
It’s easy to get started
Simply contact your Area Account Manager who will arrange everything for you to start using the system and benefiting from its features and content.