Technical Sales Specialist I+C Andalucia
About the Position
The Application Sales Specialist will be responsible for sales, promotion and technical support to the customers in order to guarantee the right performance of both reagents and instruments.
• Ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics
• Promote the products of Izasa Hospital and advise clients to improve their application
• Focusing your actions towards the achievement of objectives
• Carry out demonstrations and generate confidence in our products
• Keeping clients updated on new techniques, providing information on products and organizing special visits.
• Train the clients and guarantee the correct operation of the products
• Provide troubleshooting for technical queries
• Client follow-up in search of new growth opportunities
• Control the level of service offered by the different departments of the Company in the assigned accounts.
• Responsible for a budget, should look for business opportunities
• Responsible for the technical interpretation of the bidding documents and the preparation of the technical documents (in collaboration with JV and PM)
• Solve product incidents at the technical level in coordination with specialists from the Commercial Unit and the manufacturing companies.
• Installation of equipment, in coordination with the Technical Service
• Organize special visits.
· Sales manager
· Products Specialists,
· Product Managers
· Technical Support Team and other support functions
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position
· Education: University graduate
o It's not necesary
· Additional Skills/Knowledge:
o driving license
Spanish and English level B2 or similar
Skills & Capabilities
· Team and individual working capacity
o Self-organized, identifies and differentiates the issues that require to be prioritized, works efficiently with quality results. Works well under pressure.
· Market and product knowledge
o Maintains professional and technical knowledge about the product lines and the market.
o Shows enthusiasm and passion for all the products of his Business Line. Conveys the desire to get better knowledge of Werfen’s products and solutions to the entire commercial network.
o Has a deep knowledge of the market and the competition. Keeps this information updated to the salespeople in order to engage and reinforce a good communication amongst Werfen’s representatives and Clients.
· Stablishes relations with costumers based on trust and confidence
o Maintains professional and technical knowledge about the product lines and the market
o Speaks clear, concisely and is compelling in negative or positive scenarios; listens to people and gets feedback, participates in meetings constructively and he/she is skilled to speak in public.
o His/her strategic vision and deep knowledge of the market allow him/her to foresee changing circumstances and is able to develop new plans and ideas when situations change.
o Accomplishes instructions, responsive to his/her manager’s directives, suggestions and guidance, assumes accountability for his/her own actions, maintains her/his compromises; Meets work delivery deadlines on time or notifies alternative plans.
· Sales & influencing skills
Up to 80% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.