It all starts with people
Our talent is, without question, our most important asset. Our employees are the face of Werfen, and they represent our values in their day-to-day interactions with our stakeholders.
Work With Us
Why should you work at Werfen? This is what our people say
- Empowerment and accountability.
- Professional and personal development for all employees.
Value: RESPECT FOR PEOPLE, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
Werfen has never set limits on my potential, and I have had the opportunity to develop in different roles and take on more responsibility. I'm satisfied and motivated every working day.
- We strive to demonstrate open, honest and ethical behavior in everything we do.
- A consistent emphasis on integrity and doing the right thing.
- We are dedicated to improving the patient experience through innovative solutions.
Value: INTEGRITY, RESPECT FOR PEOPLE, HONESTY & HUMILITY
Integrity is key. I’m committed to a code of ethical principles recognized worldwide. Werfen upholds the highest standards of professional behavior, and recognizes the safety and welfare of patients and research partners as an ultimate goal.
- Relevant new strategies and technologies knowledge.
- Team-building as essential for professional growth.
- We share a collaborative culture of success.
- Own your career path through HR programs and tools (IDP, WeLearn).
Value: QUALITY & EXCELENCE, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
Vision and flexibility are just two challenges we face when working with quality. In my 8 years here, I know that building knowledge is key to staying up-to-date with specialized diagnostics. Knowledge sharing is the best approach for our processes and products.
QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE THROUGH TEAMWORK
- We strive to achieve quality results that exceed the expectations of all our stakeholders.
- Our culture is collaborative—we work together to provide world-class support.
- Good opportunities for young talent.
Value: QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
I have worked in R&D at Werfen for 18 years. Our commitment to people, growth opportunities, and values of integrity, leadership and delivery of quality results, creates a positive and productive working environment.
Werfen Voices is our Employee Engagement Survey.
Administered every two years, it gives our employees the opportunity to share their opinions and experiences and shape our future
of employees participated in the survey. The ﬁgure is signiﬁcant because it surpasse the response rates of other companies our size; the benchmark is 70%.
of our employees said they feel engaged, meaning they have a wilingness, and the ability to contribute to Werfen's success as well as its Purpose, Vision and Values.
All job functions Of emplo yees say they feel well - supported by their immediate manager.
Send us your CV
If there are currently no vacancies that spark your interest, you can submit your CV here.