Software development Engineer (HemoHub)
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: SW DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Department: SW Development
5-7 lines of text on what is done, for which area of the business, why?
• How does this position add value to the organization?
• What is the unique contribution to the organization in your function?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team to develop a Hemostasis clinical information system that has thousands of installs worldwide and provides therapeutic data to the doctors. We are proud to improve the quality of life for millions and contribute to a healthier society worldwide.
It requires having contact with the R&D, Marketing and Quality Assurance departments to define needs and requirements.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
Education: Engineer, computer Science or other Technical degree.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role, making use of object-oriented paradigms and design patterns.
- Extensive knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Java, JEE)
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle
- Experience with issue tracking, troubleshooting, defect management and version control..
Skills & Capabilities:
- Software Engineering Process knowledge
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with WildFly (JBoss).
Up to 5% of time.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.