Software Developer Engineer (C++)
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Software Developer Engineer (C++)
Title of position: Software Developer Engineer (C++)
Name of Department: Software Development
This position reports to: Software Project Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 0
We are a very passionate team that uses technologies to develop secure, high-quality products as a medical software partner company.
Now we are growing, looking for a C++ developer for GEMwebPlus Communications. Responsible of requirement definition involving required stakeholders, requirement writing, architecture definition and feature implementation and unit test.
• Definition of new features with all involved stakeholders.
• Requirements writing.
• Architecture definition.
• Implementation and unit testing.
• Participate in and conduct review meetings.
• Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
- R&D departments in order to define needs and requirement
Skills & Capabilities:
- Proactive and multitak person
- Able to function independently, but still work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Good development practices and clean code passion.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Experience with SCRUM or other similar agile methodologies.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: Computer Science degree or similar
- Between 3-5 years of experience developing desktop applications.
- Experience developing applications using C++.
- Experience writing high and low level design specifications making use of object oriented paradigms and design patterns.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Experience programming multithread applications using C++11, STLs, XML, multiplatform libraries (ie. POCO C++)
- Experience with Unit Test (especially Google Test) and continuous integration.
- Experience with healthcare integration standards (HL7, POCT1-A2, IHE guidelines)
- Team-working experience using configuration management tools such as GIT, etc.
- Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
- Experience with relational databases
- SW development in Linux OS
- Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations
- Language: Spanish
- Required: No
- Up to 10% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.