Product Manager Hemostasis
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Product Manager Hemostasis
Title of position: Product Manager
Name of Department: BU Hemostasis
Location: Barcelona, Spain
This position reports to: Business Unit Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 0
Ensure the achievement of the objectives set for the Hemostasis Business Line and ensure the proper training of the different "players" in each of the geographical areas.
- Prepare the launch of new products: market research, positioning, competition, publications, value proposition ...
- Knows in an updated way, the actions of the competition.
- Provide the commercial network with the necessary arguments to adequately counter objections from competitors and customers.
- Prepares the necessary marketing material: brochures, catalogs, etc ...
- Prepares product information necessary for each case, such as product registrations, technical data sheets, safety files, inserts ...
- Prepares and participates in Work-Shops, Congresses, Scientific Sessions and other events.
- Encourages the evaluation of products to generate scientific articles.
- Participates in the preparation of the contests, writing the technical part.
- Keeps all the data in the computer system (SAP) up to date to guarantee the reliability of the zGP.
- Keeps the TEAMS database updated, as well as the Company's website.
- Work with Logistics to manage all types of product incidents: back orders, stock dimension, purchase equipment forecast, etc ...
- Maintains contact with those represented in matters relating to technical issues, incidents, product information. He holds regular follow-up meetings and attends meetings and courses of Distributors.
- Maintains a fluid relationship with the different KOL, and supports the commercial network in the visits that require it.
- Form the different members of the commercial network (AM's, GA's, KAM's and SAS's).
- On lines where there is no Product Specialist, assume your responsibilities.
- Complies with the Werfen Code of Ethics
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
- With Area Manager y GGAA
- With KAM and SAS
- With Service
- With LIS
- With Logistics
Skills & Capabilities:
- Analytical understanding
- Technical knowledge
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- University Degree in life sciences or equivalent in experience
- Degree or experience in IT solutions
- MBA or Master in Marketing is highly desirable
- Experience either in the IVD industry in a similar position or as IT consultant, or a Medical or Technical role at a Hospital IVD Laboratory is highly desirable.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Fluent English
- Fluent Portuguese is highly desirable. Strong Candidates committed to achieve fluent Portuguese (spoken and written) within 3 years will be also considered.
- Experience in the Hemostasis field and clinical laboratory is highly valuated.
- Experience in IT solutions within the IVD field is highly valuated.
- Required: No
- Up to 30% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.