Senior Software Development Engineer
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Software Development Engineer - FrontEnd
Department: Clinical Software, SW Development
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team to develop a laboratory information system that has thousands of installs worldwide and provides therapeutic data to the doctors. We are proud to improve the quality of life for millions and contribute to a healthier society worldwide.
Be a key part of a team where you will:
- Develop software to solve problems and deliver value to the customers using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology scale through the design of client-side and server-side architectures
- Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Participate in the feature definition with the stakeholders, break solutions down into manageable and predictable deliverables
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
It requires having contact with the R&D, Marketing and Quality Assurance departments to define needs and requirements.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
Education: Engineer, computer Science or other Technical degree.
- Proven experience developing tools/applications/web-based user interfaces/SPAs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience with issue tracking, troubleshooting, defect management and version control.
- Software Engineering Process knowledge
- Deep knowledge in Angular and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of Angular Test automation: Karma/Jasmine, Protractor or other like Cypress.
- Deep understanding of Typescript and RxJS
- Understanding of CSS dynamic pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Knowledge in frontend toolkits like Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
Skills & Capabilities:
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Leadership and Technical knowledge to propose solutions for issues and challenges in software development
- Interest to learn and understand business areas to provide value-add solutions
- Driving Innovation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactivity, but still work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Good communication skills to perform a demo and to communicate with the rest of the team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing environment
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
Up to 5% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.