Global HR Administrator (Temp)
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Global HR Administrator
Title of position: Global HR Administrator
Name of Department: Global HR
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Contract Type: Full-Time Temp (Approximately 2 years)
This position reports to: Global HR Coordinator
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: None
Reporting to the Global HR Coordinator, the Global HR Administrator will give admin support a wide range of HR programs and projects. The Global HR Administrator will be in charge of mantainance of human resources information management systems at Werfen, providing advice and guidance to employees and HR stakeholders regarding systems requirements.
INFORMATION SYSTEM SUPPORT
- Support the Global HRIS Specialist with the Global HR Database (SAP), the Global HR System (SABA) and the Global Learning Management System (WeLearn).
- Support on the management of onboarding activity in the different platforms mentioned above.
- Support the Global HRIS Specialist in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all data entered.
- Support Global HRIS Specialist day-to-day end-user help requests.
- Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean ups, and research/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Ensuring high quality, confirm data accuracy and integrity in a timely manner.
- Collect and analyze different program data for HR processes and programs including creating reports.
- Deliver routine daily/weekly/ monthly reporting and support management of basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
- Support Global HR department on the implementation of projects when needed.
- Support occasionally with the development of materials that will support the implementation of global projects.
With the Global HR department based in Barcelona and HR local Teams: SABA Admin Community and WeLearn Local Learning Admin
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: University Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or related
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of admin experience in an HR department
Skills & Capabilities:
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Well organised, process focused person
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Customer focused person and team player
- Analytical capacity to understand and improve processes
- Problem solving skills
- Good IT skills / Technology Savvy / Digital
- Extensive knowledge of HR frameworks, tools, policies and processes
- Language: English (fluent), Spanish (basic)
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.