Global leader in Hemostasis, Acute Care Diagnostics and Autoimmunity
Over 50 years’ experience
Present in around 30 countries and more than 100 territories via distributors
Growing, privately held corporation with a long-term vision
Technology pioneer with a relentless focus on R&D
Work With Us
Why Should You Work at Werfen? This is what our people say!
- Global leader in Hemostasis, Critical Care and Autoimmunity
- Privately-owned, growing company with a long-term vision
- Technology pioneer with a relentless focus on R&D
- A diverse group of talented individuals from around the world
What attracted me to Werfen was their relentless focus on R&D and innovation, and their long-term commitment to redefine IVD testing worldwide.
THE WERFEN CULTURE
- Promoting integrity and teamwork
- Encouraging empowerment and delegation
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer-driven innovation
- Focus on making a positive impact in the world
Working daily to improve patient care helps us grow as an organization, as professionals, and as human beings.
- Professional and personal development for all employees
- Multiple career paths
- International career opportunities at our sites and affiliates worldwide
During my 15 years with Werfen, I have been empowered to make decisions and solve problems with the support and trust of our management. I am proud to work for a company where every person counts and can make a difference.
REWARDS, RECOGNITION, AND BENEFITS
- Rewarding and recognizing our employees’ value and talent in a customized way
- Service awards
- Market competitive compensation
Over the past 6 years, we have been able to manage significant growth in the production volumes while improving cost and maintaining quality. I am very pleased that these efforts have been supported and recognized by Werfen.
If there are currently no vacancies that spark your interest, you can always send us an open application to email@example.com
TOP CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Leadership & Development Programs
We offer the following options for MBA graduates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience:
Global Employee Program
MBA candidates who demonstrate leadership and learning potential, and who aspire to grow internationally, can opt for our Global Employee Program – consisting of 2-3 positions in different international locations before reaching a target position.
General Management Development Program
Top-notch MBA candidates are offered a fast track program that will allow them to reach a General Manager position within a certain number of years.