It all starts with people
Our talent is, without question, our most important asset. Our employees are the face of Werfen, and they represent our values in their day-to-day interactions with our stakeholders.
Work With Us
Why should you work at Werfen? This is what our people say
- Empowerment and accountability.
- Professional and personal development for all employees.
Value: RESPECT FOR PEOPLE, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
Werfen has never set limits on my potential, and I have had the opportunity to develop in different roles and take on more responsibility. I'm satisfied and motivated every working day.
- We strive to demonstrate open, honest and ethical behavior in everything we do.
- A consistent emphasis on integrity and doing the right thing.
- We are dedicated to improving the patient experience through innovative solutions.
Value: INTEGRITY, RESPECT FOR PEOPLE, HONESTY & HUMILITY
Integrity is key. I’m committed to a code of ethical principles recognized worldwide. Werfen upholds the highest standards of professional behavior, and recognizes the safety and welfare of patients and research partners as an ultimate goal.
- Relevant new strategies and technologies knowledge.
- Team-building as essential for professional growth.
- We share a collaborative culture of success.
- Own your career path through HR programs and tools (IDP, WeLearn).
Value: QUALITY & EXCELENCE, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
Vision and flexibility are just two challenges we face when working with quality. In my 8 years here, I know that building knowledge is key to staying up-to-date with specialized diagnostics. Knowledge sharing is the best approach for our processes and products.
QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE THROUGH TEAMWORK
- We strive to achieve quality results that exceed the expectations of all our stakeholders.
- Our culture is collaborative—we work together to provide world-class support.
- Good opportunities for young talent.
Value: QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, DELIVERY OF RESULTS
I have worked in R&D at Werfen for 18 years. Our commitment to people, growth opportunities, and values of integrity, leadership and delivery of quality results, creates a positive and productive working environment.
Send us your CV
If there are currently no vacancies that spark your interest, you can submit your CV here.
TOP CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Leadership & Development Programs
We offer the following options for MBA graduates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience:
Global Employee Program
MBA candidates who demonstrate leadership and learning potential, and who aspire to grow internationally, can opt for our Global Employee Program – consisting of 2-3 positions in different international locations before reaching a target position.
Local Job in one of our Companies or Affiliates
Candidates interested in working for Werfen who do not pursue an international career may opt to one of our open positions as a local employee participating in the local recruitment process.