About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tenders Specialist
Title of position: Tenders Specialist
Name of Department: CONTRACTING
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona) - Spain
Management and elaboration of tenders, offers and commercial agreements for the different companies. Management of tenders from its publication to the resolution of the award, whether awarded or not, and related tasks, in accordance with established procedures and rules, and promoting the quality of the work performed.
- Capturing, filtering and sorting advertisements.
- Obtaining and distributing tender documents.
- Manage the pending bidding portfolio.
- Requesting information to complement tender offers.
- Preparation and delivery of paper or electronic tenders/competitive bids.
- Management of tenders and related documentation on the different electronic platforms.
- Manage awarding of tenders
- Drafting and management of letters
- Management of guarantee applications and advertising expenses
- Customer base maintenance
- Review of tenders
- Solvency analysis
- Analysis of specifications and detection of administrative and commercial/product needs
- Digital management of tenders
- Other management related to tenders
Skills & Capabilities:
The candidate for this position should have the following skills and competencies:
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Customer orientation (internal and external)
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Quality of work
- Innovation and Creativity
- Results oriented
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Adaptability to change
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: Secondary education or higher
- Knowledge of basic administrative management
- Knowledge of public procurement
- Computer skills at user level (Office, SAP)
- Quality systems
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the internal functioning of the Company
- Language: Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.