Software Development Engineer
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Software development engineer
Title of position: Software development engineer
Name of Department: ProDX
This position reports to: Software Project Manager Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 0
We are a passionate team that uses technologies to develop secure, high-quality products as a medical software partner company.
Now we are growing, looking for a .NETdeveloper in ProDX project responsible of architecture definition, specifications definition, feature implementation and unit test implementation.
- Architecture definition.
- Implementation and unit testing.
- Participate in and conduct review meetings.
- Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Skills & Capabilities:
- Proactive and multitak person
- Able to function independently, but still work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Good development practices and clean code passion.
- Fluent English is a must.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: Computer Science degree or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in development
- Expertise with client-server applications using .NET in depth
- Experience with unit testing and Moq frameworks
- Expertise in Angular
- Expertise with MVVM pattern, .NET restful Api and HTML5
- Experience with multithreading development
- Object oriented programming, clean code and good development practices including SOLID principles is a must and patterns
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Experience with MS SQL Server and database tuning will be a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with TFS.
- Knowledge of and experience with Jira.
- Knowledge of and experience with AWS
- Language: Spanish and English
- Required: No
- Up to 10% of time, or less.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.