Senior SW Test Engineer (HemoHub)
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: SW DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Department: SW Development
In Werfen, Clinical Software Business Unit we are committed to developing secure, efficient, and innovative clinical applications and laboratory instrumentation systems. Our solutions enhance patient care and facilitate the management of information in hospitals and laboratories around the world.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team to develop a Hemostasis clinical information system that has thousands of installs worldwide and provides therapeutic data to the doctors. We are proud to improve the quality of life for millions and contribute to a healthier society worldwide.
Be a key part of a team where you will:
- Develop software to solve problems and deliver value to the customers using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology scale through the design of client-side and server-side architectures.
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Participate in the feature definition with the stakeholders, break solutions down into manageable and predictable deliverables
- Perform demos and communicate with the rest of the team
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
It requires having contact with the R&D, Marketing and Quality Assurance departments to define needs and requirements.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
Education: Engineer, computer Science or other Technical degree.
- Proven minimum experience (3 - 5 years) as a Full Stack Developer or similar role, making use of object-oriented paradigms and design patterns.
- Extensive knowledge of Java and JEE technologies. Design and develop effective Rest APIs
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with issue tracking, troubleshooting, defect management and version control.
- Education: Engineer, computer Science or other Technical degree
- Database technology such as Oracle
Skills & Capabilities:
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Leadership and Technical knowledge to propose solutions for issues and challenges in software development
- Interest to learn and understand business areas to provide value-add solutions
- Driving Innovation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactivity, but still work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing environment
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
Up to 5% of time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
I have read and understand the job description for my position. I agree to comply with the corporate compliance policy and all laws, rules, regulations and standards of conduct relating to my position.
I understand that this does not constitute or contain a contract or employment promise of any kind. Nothing contained herein modifies the at-will nature of my employment with Werfen.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.