Sales Specialist Puglia
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES SPECIALIST– Puglia Region (Italy)
Title of position: Sales Specialist Puglia Region (Italy)
Name of Department: Sales
Location: Bari, Puglia Region, Italy
This position reports to: Area Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: N/A
He/she supports the Area Sales Representative in both pre-sales and post-sales phases, in order to achieve the revenue targets of its Area.
He/she ensures the products training and their Customer promotion in order to increase their visibility and market positioning.
- Takes care of new systems and products start-up for all Customers
- Collaborates with the Area Sales Representative in order to prepare the most suitable technical and economic proposal to be presented to the Customer
- Conducts both product and systems training to Customers
- Monitors the Customer satisfaction degree, collects its needs and evaluates the competitors’ actions
- Collaborates with the Marketing department in collecting new applications to be developed and facilitates their subsequent promotion
- Provides for the necessary technical reports in order to participate in tenders or offers
- Supports the Area Sales Representative during ongoing negotiations and for their closing
- Makes systems demonstration both on Company site and Customer’s site
- Manages the priority of intervention according to Customer segmentation.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Marketing Department
- Customer Support Department
- Tender & Offers Department
- Logistics Department
- Communication Department
- Sales Area Manager
- Sales Specialist Coordinator
- Sales Representative.
- External Agencies.
Skills & Capabilities
- Effective teamworking
- Systemic view
- Analytical thinking
- Analysis of critical situations
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize tasks
- Drive for results
- Communication and listening
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- Solid presentation and training skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Medical Technology, Engineering or related discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2-year experience in Sales or Application Specialist position within an IVD Company working in an international context
- Regulations and management of tenders
- Knowledge of Market/Customers/Area/Competitors
- Knowledge of company organization (roles, processes, etc.)
- Knowledge of Coagulation and Clinical Chemistry products will be a plus.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge
- Basic Marketing knowledge
- Italian, mother tongue
- English, level B2/C1.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.