Product Specialist Acute Care
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: PRODUCT SPECIALIST ACUTE CARE
Title of position: Product Specialist Acute Care
Name of Department: Marketing
Location: Milan, Italy
This position reports to: Business Line Manager Acute Care
The Product Specialist plays a key role in supporting the promotion and enhancing the value of Werfen solutions for the Acute Care Business Line.
Within the Marketing Team of the Business Line, he/she implements a specific marketing plan for the local market and ensures continuous support to the Sales Department both in the pre-sales and post-sales activities for the achievement of the business goals.
- Supports the launch of new products of the Business Line
- Provides all necessary and updated marketing information and tools (e.g. presentations, health economic tools, etc.) to Sales Department to assist them in achieving the business objectives
- Writes and keeps updated the documentation of the Business Line solutions and the promotional materials (e.g. scientific posters, brochures, flyers, etc.)
- Consults the scientific literature with respect to Werfen products and those of competitors
- Prepares technical reports to participate in tenders or submit offers
- Designs, plans, organizes and facilitates trainings and/or clinical education programs both internally (for the Sales workforce) and externally (for customers and end-users)
- Collects scientific information in external Werfen scientific events (Congresses, Seminars, Symposia) to identify and engage the Key Opinion Leaders, scientific information that reinforce the product value and innovative scientific trends
- Plans, organizes (in collaboration with Communication Team), promotes and actively participate in Werfen sponsored scientific events (Congresses, Seminars, Symposia) to strengthen the scientific knowledge, image and establish the Werfen solutions as the standard of patient diagnostic management.
- Contributes to maintain and develop a network of Key Opinion Leaders in the areas of responsibility
- Visits customers for feedback
- Manages promotion activities (e.g. demo) of Werfen solutions to customers and potential customers, alongside with Sales workforce
- In collaboration with the Product Manager of the Business Line, designs the most suitable solutions for complex projects in the pre-sale phase
- Supports the Sales Specialists in the installation of new products during the launch phase
- Collaborates in collecting data on competitors and market needs to improve product positioning and penetration.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Sales Department
- Customer Support Department
- Tender Department
- Communication Department.
- External Agencies
- Key Opinion Leaders.
Skills & Capabilities
- Effective team player
- Drive for results
- Customer focus
- Analysis of critical situations
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize tasks
- Oral and written communication skills
- Solid presentation and training skills.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Medical Technology, Engineering or related discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2-year experience in Sales or Marketing position within an IVD company working in an international context
- An experience in a laboratory and hospital context (surgery, intensive care), also during academic studies, will be a plus
- Knowledge of the POCT analytical system, thromboelastography and coagulation will be a plus
- Knowledge of the Business Line products will be a plus
- IT knowledge will be a plus.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge
- Expertise in technology for IVD, preferably in Acute Care
- Clinical value of an IVD test
- Statistical knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Italian, mother tongue
- English, level C1/C2
Up to 40% of working time.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.