Field Service Engineer
About the Position
Title of position: Field Service Engineer
Name of Department: Technical Service
This position reports to: Service Manager
Number of direct reports reporting to this position: N/A
Location: Valencia or Alicante
Field Service Engineer will provide service, repair and installation of wide range of electro medical instruments, in the field and in workshop. Based in Alicante or Valencia area, he / she will responsible for managing all aspects of field service support and customer relationship management of assigned product line and service area.
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
- Perform on-site and in workshop troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Provide high level technical support to external and internal customers at their location.
- Provide phone support / remote assistance to customers.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork and reports.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times.
- Perform service on Demo equipment as needed.
- Promote maintenance contracts with customers and stakeholders.
- Provides support to sales and marketing for congresses, exhibitions, demos, workshops, etc.
- Maintain car stocks at agreed levels.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
Participate in internal and external trainings and events, interacting with other departments. It’s especially important collaborate with the sales team in order to understand business needs.
Skills & Capabilities
- Good communication, listening and customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible working style.
- Positive, professional attitude.
- Time management.
- The ability to be a good listener, understand a customer problem and find a complete solution.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position
- Engineering, FP2 or equivalent technical qualifications in electronically / electro medicine.
- Higher Technical Degree in Electro Medicine
- Preferable experience in service and maintenance of medical equipment
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits.
- Ability to communicate good in English (verbally and written)
- Driver licence
- 50 % of time, mainly travel around Spain and to attend technical training courses occasionally.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.