Customer Service Specialist
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Customer Service Specialist (German)
FLSA (US Only):
Department: Customer Service
This person will be responsible for all aspects of the delivery of goods to customers ensuring high standards of service. This involves handling of orders, resolve complaints, answering customers'questions by phone or e-mail, create reports, delivery information or documentation, providing information about a product (availability of products, delivery details, delivery time, etc).
- Open communication with team members to share information, knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrate personal ownership for tasks and following through.
- Respond promptly to calls, e-mails and faxes
- Ensure information is clearly and accurately conveyed.
This position mainly interacts directly with Warehouse, Planning, Transport, Business Lines, lT and sales representatives.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• Degree in Business, Marketing, or International trading, or equivalent business experience
• Desirable minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service Department
• Highly recommendable some sort of commercial/selling experience
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office. Strong ERP (SAP) and CRM experience preferred.
• Language fluency: The required language for the country
Skills & Capabilities:
- Attention to detail, adaptability, Assertiveness
- Effective and Positive Communications
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Excellent team working skills
If required, provide approximate percentage of travelling time.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.