At Werfen, worldwide leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, consideration and enhancement of people are a key factor for growth and success for the entire company. The possibility of working in an international organization, the quality of interpersonal relationships, constant attention to people and the possibility to emerge and grow professionally are some of the main elements that characterize our corporate culture. We want people to choose to work in Werfen because they share our same values.
For our EEMEAI Department, based in Milan (Italy), we are looking for a:
SERVICE SPECIALIST HEMOSTASIS
The Service Specialist Hemostasis ensures an excellence level of service, consultancy and support to our partners and affiliates within the EEMEAI area, by providing service training, technical product information updates, second level of technical support, troubleshooting and on-site activities on key strategic markets.
The main accountabilities of the Service Specialist Hemostasis are:
- Providing both theoretical and practical instrument Service training to EEMEAI partners and other stakeholders.
- Providing telephone, email, and on-site second level of technical support and troubleshooting to Distributors.
- Coordinating with Distributors and their engineers for supporting customers.
- Carrying out technical assistance interventions on customer site in key strategic accounts when needed.
- Supporting Distributors and Affiliates with a consultancy approach in organizing and improving their local Service structure.
- Organizing regular visits to selected countries to provide support to our partners.
- Adopting and implementing Corporate Service initiatives into EEMEAI reality.
- Supporting internal stakeholders on instruments technical requirements.
- Acting as primary contact for the manufacturer on quality and performance issues, complaints, parts list maintenance and warranty parts returns.
- Following defined ISO guidelines and entering Service Reports in SAP when required.
- Following SOPs for Service Department.
- Supporting IT Specialist on technical assistance, setting the hardware architecture, security and remote connectivity needed for the correct implementation of Werfen IT solutions.
- Sharing technical product information updates with all pertinent stakeholders.
- Regularly uploading and updating internal communication channels with relevant documentation such as manuals, factory technical bulletins and other relevant materials and resources to technically support Distributors and Affiliates.
- Attending international meetings with Manufacturing Service Team to remain current on technical updates, best practices, Service Strategy and Corporate projects.
- Keeping EEMEAI Team updated on key Service projects, actions and initiatives.
- Organizing Service meetings and conference calls with our partners and Affiliates to share information and align main Services strategies and actions.
- Cooperating with other internal representatives to support EEMEAI and Company’s commercial strategy.
- Eventually, helping Distributors or Affiliates to perform evaluations and demonstration of our solutions to commercial prospects.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following minimum knowledge and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Biomedical engineering or similar degree within the scientific/technological area.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a Service Department.
- Good knowledge of Hemostasis.
- Technical background and minimum knowledge of mechanical and electronic.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Leadership and project management skills
- Customer centric approach
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Organizational and time management skills
We offer a full-time permanent contract. It’s required international mobility (travels up to 50% of working time).
Are you the person we are looking for?
Send us your resume or CV by clicking here and join the Werfen Team!