In Werfen, consideration for People is the key factor for success.
You will have the chance to work for a Company leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, with an international appeal, an high-quality interpersonal relationships, a constant attention for people and the opportunity to emerge and grow professionally…those are some of the main elements that characterize the culture of our Company.
We want people to choose to work in Werfen for the environment and for professional growth opportunities which encourage us developing the initiative and innovation.
For our International Department, based in Milan (Italy) we are looking for a:
SERVICE SPECIALIST ACUTE CARE DIAGNOSTICS
You will report to the Customer Support Director, in the EEMEAI Department and with your professionalism you will help to perform our mission, ensuring the Technical and Application support through regular visits to customers, distributors, Affiliates including installation and troubleshooting of systems. Working with Marketing Dept. and instrument manufacturers/vendors to provide the suitable solutions to EEMEAI Customers /affiliates/distributors. Provides required technical support training in Milano and other locations as requested. This position will reside in Milano and is expected to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Support EEMEAI stakeholders in training new products and update them
- Technically support Area Managers, Marketing and sales
- Cooperate with Product Managers and Marketing Manager to support the company's marketing strategy
- Update tools needed to support Distributors and Affiliates (website, advertising material, manuals ...)
- Attend meetings and organize meetings with AMs and / or Distributors and Customer Service to develop their product skills
- Perform start-up training on systems, alongside with distributors
- Provide instrument training
- Perform Distributor Technical / Application Training
- Perform demonstration of Instruments to Distributors, Affiliates and prospects
- Organize regular visits to customers and Distributors in order to solve problems related to the use and operation of products or services, providing assistance to any customer issue.
- Follow all the defined ISO guidelines and enter service reports in SAP when required.
- Follow and define SOPs for Application and Service department.
- Maintain and keep current information relevant to their activities (reports) on the company management.
- Coordination with distributors and their engineers for supporting customers.
- Supports Distributors and Affiliates in organizing and improving their local Service structure.
- Provides telephone, email, and on-site technical support.
- Must have excellent customer interface skills and ability to provide best-in-class support and service to the customer base.
- Must be able to maintain records and reports as required, coordinate activities with peers, manager and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions. Orders and installs parts, responds to emergency service calls as required. Effective time management skills are required.
- Act as primary contact for the manufacturer on quality and performance issues, parts list maintenance and warranty parts returns.
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory technical bulletins and other relevant materials and resources.
- Other duties as assigned
If you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Service department.
- Preferably knowledge of Critical Care
- Language fluency: English proficiency
- Client orientation
- Problem Solving
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Send us your Resume on Linkedin and join the Werfen Team!
If there are currently no vacancies thats spark your interest, you can always follow us on Linkedin to stay informed