In Werfen, consideration for People is the key factor for success.
You will have the chance to work for a Company leader in the in-vitro diagnostics market, with an international appeal, a high-quality interpersonal relationship, a constant attention for people and the opportunity to emerge and grow professionally…these are some of the main elements that characterize the culture of our Company.
We want people with initiative and innovation attitude, who choose to work in Werfen for the environment and for professional growth opportunities.
For our Human Resources Department (Italy and EEMEAI), based in Milan (Italy) we are looking for a:
SENIOR HR SPECIALIST
The Senior HR Specialist report directly to the HR Director Italy and EEMEAI. He/she works on a variety of complex HR inquiries and transactions, which may include topics such as onboarding, talent recruitment, performance guidance, employee issues or complaints, policy interpretation or guidance, as well as supporting HR corporate staff in implementing specific projects, program, process and policies. This is an excellent opportunity for the new joiner who intent to consolidate his/her skills as HR Business Partner in the future.
Here’s what you will do:
- Support HR director on planning, managing and executing ongoing projects and programs in multiple areas such as learning & development, employee engagement, communication & culture, etc.
- Recruitment & Hiring: ensuring that Company needs, in terms of numbers, skilled profiles and timing, are in line with the Company Recruitment processes, and with the defined budget; Manage Company policies, such as inter-company mobility, to fill vacancies;
- Organizing onboarding plans and welcome meetings for all new joiners;
- Supporting employee engagement processes and working closely with Managers to assess key areas of opportunities from the employee engagement survey and putting effective action plans into place;
- Assisting with and providing guidance on all phases of the performance management cycle (objective setting, midyear reviews, annual reviews and individual development plans);
- Facilitating and driving the Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Succession Planning processes;
- Working closely with management to assess leadership and managerial needs and recommending training and development programs as needed;
- Working with department managers to identify and assist with employee development and providing mentoring and coaching as needed;
- Assisting with developing and delivering workshops in topics including but not limited, employee engagement, development planning, performance management, talent management and basic managerial skills training;
- Being actively involved in the talent acquisition process, and assisting with establishing partnerships and recruitment efforts with selected universities;
- Assisting management on defining and deploying compensation plans.
Skills & Capability:
- Relationship Building and Approachability
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Good Business Acumen
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Active Listening and Ability to Understand Other Perspectives
- Teamworking approach
- Master’s Degree in Law, Social Sciences or similar; Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with major course work in Human Resources desired. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- From 4 to 6 years of experience in similar position in multinational Company. Possession of master’s in Human Resources will be considered an advantage
- Recruiting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in areas such as talent management, performance management, compensation, employee engagement, change management, coaching and mentoring
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- International experience and global mindset
- Organization, Planning and Time Management
- Project management techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Fluent English;
- About 30% of time (in Italy and EEMEAI Country)
Send us your Resume clicking here and join the Werfen Team!