At Werfen, worldwide leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, consideration and enhancement of people are a key factor for growth and success for the entire company. The possibility of working in an international organization, the quality of interpersonal relationships, constant attention to people and the possibility to emerge and grow professionally are some of the main elements that characterize our corporate culture. We want people to choose to work in Werfen because they share our same values.
For our EEMEAI Department, based in Milan (Italy), we are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - HEMOSTASIS
The Key Account Manager Hemostasis acts as a key interface between customer and all relevant Werfen departments, creating added value to our customers by providing solutions that solve their business issues, in coordination with Distribution Channel (distributors and Area Managers) and/or any other internal stakeholder that can add further value to the customer experience.
The main accountabilities of the Key Account Manager Hemostasis are:
- Being the owner and administrator of CRM Fiori Distributors, making sure the information for the commercial opportunities are fully updated;
- Identifying and analysing opportunities per areas, assigning priorities in coordination with the Area Managers and Marketing;
- Coordinating the tender activities and requirements and working together with the distributor on the tender specifications;
- Developing a value selling strategy for each opportunity, in coordination with Distributors, creating a Value Prompter together with them for each Stakeholder/Key Account and making sure they implement and adopt this methodology;
- Being responsible to achieve the annual sales and commercial targets established by the Company;
- Monitoring the customer satisfaction level, coordinating, when needed, the internal resources to assure a long-term relationship between Key Accounts and the Company;
- Encouraging the cross-selling, follows-up of the customer looking for new growth opportunities;
- Offering valuable advices to the customers to improve the Laboratory organization and processes;
- Keeping the AMs and Marketing informed of any opportunity, detected risks and activities of the competition in the assigned customers;
- Managing the customization of our different product solutions that suits the best to solve the business issues of our customers;
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasting to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics;
- Building up trust in our solutions and in our Company;
- Respecting and promoting Werfen Code of Ethics and Compliance Policies.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following minimum knowledge and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Medicine or Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position within the Hemostasis area.
- Fluent knowledge of English
- IVD experience in central lab and/or POC segment
- Clinical Selling, Value Selling, Strategic Selling
- Commercial and KAM skills.
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Customer oriented
- Focus on results
- Change agilities
- Self-control, self-discipline
- Project Management skills
- Listening and communication skills
- Demonstrates integrity and respect in the performance of his/her duties.
We offer a full-time permanent contract. It’s required international mobility (travels up to 60% of working time).
Are you the person we are looking for?
Send us your resume or CV by clicking here and join the Werfen Team!