In Werfen, consideration for People is the key factor for success.
You will have the chance to work for a Company leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, with an international appeal, an high-quality interpersonal relationships, a constant attention for people and the opportunity to emerge and grow professionally…those are some of the main elements that characterize the culture of our Company.
We want people to choose to work in Werfen for the environment and for professional growth opportunities which encourage us developing the initiative and innovation.
For our EEMEAI Department, based in Milan (Italy) we are looking for two:
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
You will report to the Customer Support Director, in the EEMEAI Department and with your professionalism, you will help to perform our mission.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Technically support Area Managers, Marketing and sales
- Verify hardware architecture and the network infrastructure necessary for the correct implementation of the solution with attention to security and remote connectivity
- Install the Hardware, network and Software solutions and support Distributors/Customers in the installation phase remotely and on field
- Perform start-up training on systems, alongside with distributors
- Produce and maintain technical documentation necessary to support and maintain the solution
- Provides telephone, email, and on-site technical support.
- Perform all the activities necessary for the software installation and demonstration of Solutions to Distributors, Affiliates and potential Customers
- Collaborate with Support Team defining features to improve products or develop new ones
- Follow all the defined ISO guidelines and enter service reports in SAP when required and SOPs for Application and Service department.
- Maintain and keep current information relevant to their activities (reports) on the company management.
- Coordination with distributors and their engineers for supporting customers.
If you have:
- Knowledge on Hardware e Software
- Network knowledge
- Windows OS
- Relational Databases Administration and SQL Programming
- Linux OS
- ASTM and HL7 Communication Protocols
- Laboratory Automation Lines
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Service department.
- Language fluency: English proficiency
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Send us your Resume and join the Werfen Team!