For our EEMEAI Department, based in Milan (Italy) we are looking for:
Clinical Specialist EEMEAI
You will report to the Marketing Director, in the EEMEAI Department and with your professionalism, you will help to perform our mission.
If you have:
- Scientific master’s degree in Biology or Medicine degree
- Laboratory practice
- IVD Knowledge and skills
- Clinical Trials practices and evaluations
- Scientific literature consultation and management
Diagnostic systems in laboratory medicine and/or hospitals
- Minimum 5 years of medical practice experience and/or business related experience in an IVD or Medical Device industry is strongly preferred
- Descriptive and inferential statistic applied to medicine.
- Statistical software (MedCalc, SPSS) or tools.
- background in Hemostasis is a plus
The responsibilities of the role will be:
- Promote and manage the clinical value of Werfen solutions, products and services by means of collection and disclosure of clinical and scientific evidences.
- Promote the most updates clinical practices supported by the Werfen portfolio to the highest ethical and professional standards in accordance with guidelines, direction and key medical and marketing strategies. Act as the point person to speak as a medical/scientific subject matter expert by representing Werfen in the settings where testing on serum and whole blood hemostasis is performed. Assist the company in identifying and maintaining relationships with national key medical experts and opinion leaders, as well as support of scientific studies in these areas.
- Clinical consultation: provides clinical education to customers and prospects, relative to the hemostasis and whole blood hemostasis areas
- Educational projects: assist with developing and delivering relevant information, educational material, presentation and seminars useful and appropriate for clinicians
- Medical associations: actively and effectively participates in regional industry and medical association, including key congresses
- Works with Werfen Medical Science Liaison group and coordinates with SBU’s in identifying and characterizing needs
- Increases clinical awareness in the Werfen Organization
- Supports the development, research, publication and educational materials, meeting/event presentation and information
- Educates and advises to clinical practices, work flow, needs and expectations that underline diagnostic product requirement and practices
- Support the local structure in the clinical positioning of our product offer
- Helps with the execution of Health Economics projects
- Assist in establishing scientific workshops at meetings
- Assist with the implementation of clinical education programs
In Werfen, consideration for People is the key factor for success.
You will have the chance to work for a Company leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, with an international appeal, an high-quality interpersonal relationships, a constant attention for people and the opportunity to emerge and grow professionally…those are some of the main elements that characterize the culture of our Company.
We want people to choose to work in Werfen for the environment and for professional growth opportunities which encourage us developing the initiative and innovation.
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Send us your clicking here and join the Werfen Team!