In Werfen, consideration for People is the key factor for success.
You will have the chance to work for a Company leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, with an international appeal, an high-quality interpersonal relationships, a constant attention for people and the opportunity to emerge and grow professionally…those are some of the main elements that characterize the culture of our Company.
We want people to choose to work in Werfen for the environment and for professional growth opportunities which encourage us developing the initiative and innovation.
For our Customer Support EEMEAI Department, based in Milan (Italy) we are looking for a:
APPLICATION & SERVICE SPECIALIST EEMEAI
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Support EEMEAI stakeholders in training new products and update them
- Technically support Area Managers, Marketing and sales
- Manage technical assistance on corporate IT products and prepare hardware architecture and network infrastructure needed for the correct implementation of the products with particular attention to the aspects related to security and remote connectivity.
- Perform the hardware and software components installation of the technological solutions.
- Carry out technical assistance interventions on company IT products at customers.
- Update tools needed to support Distributors and Affiliates (website, advertising material, manuals ...)
- Attend meetings and organize meetings with AMs and / or Distributors and Customer Service to develop their product skills
- Perform start-up training on systems, alongside with distributors
- Provide instrument training
- Perform Distributor Technical / Application Training
- Perform demonstration of Instruments to Distributors, Affiliates and prospects
- Organize regular visits to customers and Distributors in order to solve problems related to the use and operation of products or services, providing assistance to any customer issue.
- Follow all the defined ISO guidelines and enter service reports in SAP when required and follow and define SOPs for Application and Service department.
- Maintain and keep current information relevant to their activities (reports) on the company management.
- Coordination with distributors and their engineers for supporting customers
- Supports Distributors and Affiliates in organizing and improving their local Service structure.
- Provides telephone, email, and on-site technical support.
- Must have excellent customer interface skills and ability to provide best-in-class support and service to the customer base.
- Must be able to maintain records and reports as required, coordinate activities with peers, manager and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions. Orders and installs parts, responds to emergency service calls as required. Effective time management skills are required.
- Act as primary contact for the manufacturer on quality and performance issues, parts list maintenance and warranty parts returns.
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory technical bulletins and other relevant materials and resources.
If you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Service department.
- Experience in the management of IT solutions in the healthcare environment, simple or complex installations.
- Preferably knowledge of Critical Care
- Language fluency: English proficiency
- Client orientation
- Problem Solving
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Send us your Resume on LinkedIn and join the Werfen Team!