In Werfen, consideration for People is the key factor for success.
You will have the chance to work for a Company leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, with an international appeal, an high-quality interpersonal relationships, a constant attention for people and the opportunity to emerge and grow professionally…those are some of the main elements that characterize the culture of our Company.
We want people to choose to work in Werfen for the environment and for professional growth opportunities which encourage us developing the initiative and innovation.
For our Clinical Chemistry Strategic Business Unit, based in Milan (Italy) we are looking for a:
APPLICATION LAB MANAGER
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Defining and optimizing the applications of reagents on various analyzers
- Coordinating verifications and validations of the analytical performance of clinical chemistry and pharma-toxicology reagents and systems, according to the company's protocols and CLSI standards
- Being the technical reference for the research and resolution of analytical performance issues, resulting from internal complaint or observations.
- Responsible for the good management of the application development laboratory and the equipment / analyzers inside it.
If you have:
- Degree in biological sciences
- High level of expertise in in-vitro diagnostic technologies, preferably in the field of Clinical Chemistry and immuno-enzymatic
- Knowledge of IVD formulations, methods and clinical values (colorimetric, immunological, immuno-enzymatic, ISE)
- Chemical chemistry/ pharma-toxicology diagnostic instrumentation operating principles
- Knowledge of laboratory and quality control procedures
- Knowledge of protocols and international CLSI standards in validation of IVD performance
- Knowledge of statistical processing programs and methods (eg. MedCalc)
- Good level of written, oral English
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
Send us your Resume on LinkedIn and join the Werfen Team!
If there are currently no vacancies that spark your interest, you can always follow us on Linkedin to stay informed