At Werfen, worldwide leader in the in vitro diagnostics market, consideration and enhancement of people are a key factor for growth and success for the entire company. The possibility of working in an international organization, the constant attention to people and the possibility to emerge and grow professionally are some of the main elements that characterize our corporate culture. We want people to choose to work in Werfen because they share our same values.
For our Finance Department, based in Milan (Italy), we are looking for a:
The Administration Manager manages and develops the Administration Department, ensuring all the international standards and local requirements are followed properly. This person is responsible for all the Administration activities: he/she develops and finalizes the statutory financial statements and the related tax returns; moreover he/she supervises the active and passive cycle, general accounting, inventory accounting and treasury.
The Italian Finance Department oversees high complex financial activities for different geographies and this position has a key role in contributing to the overall success and achievement of the Group financial goals.
In his/her role, the Administration Manager:
- Develops and finalizes the statutory financial statements and the related tax returns in coordination with external Fiscal Advisor and in alignment with Corporate guidelines; leads the preparation of monthly financial statements, treasury, fiscal outlooks for decision-making.
- Supervises the active and passive cycle, general accounting, inventory accounting and treasury for the Italian Affiliate and EEMEAI Representative Offices of Russia, Middle East and Turkey.
- Manages and coordinates intercompany transactions with other Group Affiliates.
- Manages and coordinates Transfer Prices Report with internal and external advisors.
- Support the Administration and Finance Director in managing the requests of local authorities in relation to the Company’s financial affairs, ensuring conformity with local and Group requirements at financial, fiscal, legal and ethical level.
- Manages financial audits and produces recommendations for the improvement of procedures in coordination with other Financial Departments (Controlling Italy and EEMEAI, Credit Management).
- Establishes and maintains the Administrative Department to ensure effective achievement of the financial objectives and activities.
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Administration Department.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate internal controls and safeguards; ensures compliance of all tax and compliance regulations.
- Identifies risks (taxes, accounting, regulatory etc.) and reports them to Administration and Finance Director, starting from an accurate analysis and designing possible management strategies and/or solutions.
- Ensures compliance with Werfen Code of Ethics.
The ideal candidate for this position has the following minimum knowledge and experience:
- BA in Business with focus on Accounting and Finance; Master’s Degree in Business/Financial Management strongly preferred;
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Manager in a Finance Department in an International environment of a multinational company;
- Auditor experience will be a plus;
- Strong working knowledge of concepts and practices of accounting and financial reporting for a mid/big sized multinational company;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office and SAP);
- Languages: Italian mother-tongue, English fluent (C1).
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Empowerment of direct reports and colleagues
- Team building attitude
- Strategic mindset
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing and complex environment
- Good communication skills
- High problem solving skills
- Positive and proactive approach.
We offer a full-time permanent contract. Travels are required up to 15% of working time.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Send us your resume or CV by clicking here and join Werfen Team!