Product Manager Hemostasis
Información general del trabajo
Sobre el puesto
Ensure the achievement of the objectives set for the Hemostasis Business Line and ensure the proper training of the different "players" in each of the geographical areas.
- Prepare the launch of new products: market research, positioning, competition, publications, value proposition ...
- Knows in an updated way, the actions of the competition.
- Provide the commercial network with the necessary arguments to adequately counter objections from competitors and customers.
- Prepares the necessary marketing material: brochures, catalogs, etc ...
- Prepares product information necessary for each case, such as product registrations, technical datasheets, safety files, inserts ...
- Prepares and participates in Work-Shops, Congresses, Scientific Sessions, and other events.
- Encourages the evaluation of products to generate scientific articles.
- Participates in the preparation of the contests, writing the technical part.
- Keeps all the data in the computer system (SAP) up to date to guarantee the reliability of the zGP.
- Keeps the VERSE database updated, as well as the Company's website.
- Work with Logistics to manage all types of product incidents: backorders, stock dimension, purchase equipment forecast, etc ...
- Maintains contact with those represented in matters relating to technical issues, incidents, product information. He holds regular follow-up meetings and attends meetings and courses of Distributors.
- Maintains a fluid relationship with the different KOL, and supports the commercial network in the visits that require it.
- Form the different members of the commercial network (AM's, GA's, KAM's and TCE's).
- On lines where there is no Product Specialist, assume your responsibilities.
- Complies with the Werfen Code of Ethics
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
- With Area Manager y GGAA
- With KAM and TCE
- With Service
- With LIS
- With Logistics
Skills & Capabilities:
- Analytical understanding
- Technical knowledge
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- University Degree in life sciences or equivalent in experience
- MBA or Master in Marketing is highly desirable
- Experience either in the IVD industry in a similar position or as a Medical or Technical role at a Hospital IVD Laboratory is highly desirable.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Fluent English
- Fluent Portuguese is highly desirable. Strong Candidates committed to achieving fluent Portuguese (spoken and written) within 3 years will be also considered.
- Experience in the Hemostasis field and clinical laboratory is highly valuated.
- Required: No
- Up to 30% of the time
Envíe su CV
Por favor, envíenos su CV si desea inscribirse a esta oferta.