Title of position: Healthcare IT Project Manager
Name of Department: Systems Implementation & Support
This position reports to: SI&S IT Service & Support Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 1 to 10 depends on the project
The Healthcare IT Project Manager will take care to maintain and improve satisfaction to customers, providing high level of service, maximizing efficiency and profitability.
- Manage the planning and implementation projects. Maintain all appropriate project deliverables and responsibilities; for example, project scheduling, risk management, change management, issue management and status reporting.
- Monitor project implementations for accuracy and timeliness to ensure the focus on successfully achieving the project goals.
- Oversee all aspects of execution, including identifying and solving problems. The Project Manager will ultimately be responsible for the assuring the projects are on-budget and on-time and delivered with the expected value to the practices and stakeholders.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on services
- Perform periodical IT Operations planification
- Review, support and communicate IT Operation reviews
- Ensure operations are in compliance with company policies and best practices
- Ensure that updated, relevant and sufficient technical documentation of customer implementation is available to the IT Product Support and Help-Line Staff.
- Supervising and controlling IT Operations KPIs
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Service & Support Manager
- Participate in presales activities
- Selection and performance of human resources
- Manages and evaluates human resources, defines training needs and strategies
- Control and validate expenses for team members
- Vacation approval and staff backup arrangement
- Ensure adoption of Quality and Regulatory policies
- Adopts the Corporate Ethic Code
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Good communication with Healthcare IT Consultants, IT Product Support, IT Operations Controller and Help-Line Staff.
- Good communication with Multi-online and Integration Manufacturer Staff
- Fluent relationship with business lines and their needs
- Fluent relationship with the Area Managers, the Key Account Managers and specialists in Werfen Iberia.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- High degree of autonomy and proactivity
- Understands information systems & business flows.
- It’s able to combine flexible and open minded attitude, with the ability to influence and impact in the organization.
- Oriented both to results and to build meaningful relationships.
- It’s oriented to customer needs.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Former studies: Bachelor related to technical knowledge, industrial organization knowledge or IVD knowledge. E.g. Informatics Engineering, Electronics engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications…
- Knowledge regarding clinic laboratory organization (minimum 5 years experience is required)
- Project Manager Professional Certification or experience in IT Project Management (More than 3 years).
- VMWare Administration Certification or experience in Virtual Machines Administration
- Knowledge and experience in Operating Systems Administration
- Oracle Administration Certification or experience in Database Administration
- WildFly Administration Certification or experience in Applications Servers Administration
- HL7 Protocol Certification or experience in communications Protocols
- LEAN certification or experience in process optimization
- Has to prove good track of success managing people.
- Language fluency:
- Fluent English is mandatory both oral & written.
- Spanish / Portuguese