Title of position: Healthcare IT Consultant
Name of Department: Systems Implementation & Support
This position reports to: Healthcare IT Project Manager
The Healthcare IT Consultant will take care to implement Laboratory Management Software configuring specific laboratory sections from the client and the workflows adapatation with Hospital Information System and Medical Devices interoperability.
The position of Healthcare IT Consultant reports to Healthcare IT Project Manager and has diferent roles depends on the project: Project Leader, Systems Consultant or Applications Consultant.
- Knowledge of workflows in clinical analysis laboratories
- Ensure implementation are in compliance with company policies and best practices in assigned role: Project Leader, Systems Consultant or Applications Consultant.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on services where the role assigned is Project Leader or Backup Consultant.
- Train users in product platforms
- Review and support IT Operation reviews.
- Review IT Operations KPIs
- Ensure that updated, relevant and sufficient technical documentation of customer implementation is available to the IT Product Support and Help-Line Staff.
- Support Help-Line Staff, IT Product Support and escalated customer calls in incidences and doubts of the product platforms
- Keep trained in product platforms and technology
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Healthcare Project Manager or the IT Operations Manager
- Ensure adoption of Quality and Regulatory policies.
- Adopts the Corporate Ethic Code
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Good communication with Healthcare IT Project Manager, IT Product Support and Help-Line Staff.
- Good communication with Multi-online and Integration Manufacturer Staff
- Fluent relationship with the Area Managers, the Key Account Managers and specialists in Werfen Iberia.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- High degree of autonomy and proactivity
- Understands information systems & business flows
- It’s able to combine flexible and open minded attitude, with the ability to influence and impact in the organization.
- Oriented both to results and to build meaningful relationships
- It’s oriented to customer needs
- Strong Analytical Skills
Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- VMWare Administration Certification or experience in Virtual Machines Administration
- Oracle Administration Certification or experience in Database Administration
- WildFly Administration Certification or experience in Applications Servers Administration
- HL7 Protocol Certification or experience in communications Protocols
- Knowledge of interoperability platforms. Especially Mirth.
- Former studies: Bachelor related to technical knowledge, industrial organization knowledge or IVD knowledge. E.g. Informatics Engineering, Electronics engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications…
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge regarding clinic laboratory organization
- Knowledge and experience in Operating Systems Administration
- Knowledge of BI Tools. Especially QlikView.
- Project Manager Professional Certification or experience in IT Project Management
- Language fluency:
- Spanish native
- Catalan, Portuguese, English will be a plus
80% of time