Technical Sales Specialist - Interventional & Cardiovascular Surgery
About the Position
Title of position: Technical Sales Specialist
Name of Department: Interventional & Cardiovascular Surgery
This position reports to: Sales Manager Interventional & Cardiovascular Surgery
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: N/A
Location: Catalonia and Baleares Area, Spain
The incumbent of this position, will become part of a team of 10 people who perform promotion and demonstration tasks, along with specialized support in the Catalonia and Baleares area in the fields of interventional cardiology and vascular, neuroradiology and cardiovascular surgery. Reporting directly to the head of sales.
- Promote Izasa Hospital products and advise customers to improve lab organization
- Focusing its actions on "Value Selling"
- Perform demonstrations and build trust in our products
- Keep clients updated in new techniques, by providing product information and organizing special visits.
- Train customers and ensure correct performance of the products
- Provide troubleshooting for technical enquiries
- Follow-up of the client looking for new opportunities for growth
- Control the level of service offered by the different departments of the Company in the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for a budget, should look for business opportunities
- Responsible for the technical solution of the ZGP
- Responsible for the technical interpretation of the tender documents and the preparation of the technical documents (in collaboration with Sales Manager and Product Manager)
- Solves product incidents at technical level in coordination with specialists from the Business Unit and the manufacturer companies.
- Organize special visits with product managers.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions with roles such as: Director, Sales Manager, Product Specialists, Product Managers, Technical Support Team
Skills & Capabilities:
- Self-organized, identifies and differentiates the issues that require to be prioritized, works efficiently with quality results
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to establish relations with customers based on trust and confidence
- Communication skills
- Speaks clearly, concisely and is compelling in negative or positive scenarios; listens to people and gets feedback, participates in meetings constructively and he/she is skilled to speak in public.
- Accomplishes instructions, responsive to his/her manager’s directives, suggestions and guidance, assumes accountability for his/her own actions, maintains her/his compromises; Meets work delivery deadlines on time or notifies alternative plans.
- Sales & influencing skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: A degree in nursing or other health sciences preferred. But open to candidates of other profiles
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Language: English and Spanish required, Catalan will be valued
- Required: No
- Up to 70% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.