Sales Representative – Triveneto Area (Italy)
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE –
Triveneto Region (Italy)
Title of position: Sales Representative – Triveneto Area (Italy)
Name of Department: Sales
Location: Verona or Trento Region, Italy
This position reports to: Area Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: N/A
The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving the revenue and profitability targets for the client list he/she oversees, in both the public and private sectors.
He/She promotes solutions, products and services offered by Werfen in Italy to customers in order to generate sales opportunities for the product lines for which he/she is responsible. He/she also reports these opportunities in the CRM and keeps them up to date.
He/She manages these opportunities until sales contracts are concluded in accordance with internal business policies and regulations.
He/She builds customer loyalty by ensuring the renewal of existing contracts and he/she promotes and generates cross-selling between the different product lines.
The Sales Representative manages relations with the various types of customers, technicians, administrators, executives for his/her area.
· Ensure the achievement of the sales targets required by the Company
· Maintain and expand the customer portfolio by promoting Werfen brand and its products
· Ensure constant and high customer satisfaction
· Define, in synergy with the Marketing and Tender teams, the presentation of the most suitable commercial proposal to the customer
· Provide information for preparing your area's sales budget
· Promote scientific days/events to strengthen the company's image
· Conduct competitive analysis and mapping
· Acquire data on market needs to improve product positioning and penetration
· Organize customer demonstrations with the contribution of Specialists and Marketing Department.
· Provide the Area Manager with any useful information to define offers and/or strategies for their customer portfolio.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
o Marketing Department
o Post Sales Department
o Customer Support Department
o Tender Department
o Communication Department.
o External Agencies
o Key Opinion Leaders.
Skills & Capabilities:
· Effective team player
· Drive for results
· Customer focus
· Analysis of critical situations
· Analytical thinking
· Ability to effectively plan and prioritize tasks
· Solid presentation and training skills.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
o Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Medical Technology, Engineering or related discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, etc.)
o At least 2-year experience in Sales position within an IVD Company working in an international context
o Regulations and management of tenders
o Financial knowledge (P&L, budget, costs, margins, etc.)
o Knowledge of company organization (roles, processes, etc.)
o Knowledge of the Business Line products will be a plus
o HTA knowledge will be a plus.
· Additional Skills/Knowledge
o Expertise in technology for IVD, preferably in Hemostasis, Autoimmunity, Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology
o Clinical value of an IVD test
o Good laboratory practices
o Statistical knowledge
o Microsoft Office
§ Italian, mother tongue
§ English, level B2/C1
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.