Repair Center Technician
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Repair Center Technician
Title of position: Repair Center Technician
Name of Department: Service & Support
Location: L'HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT, SPAIN
This position reports to: Service Specialist Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: None
Under direction of the Service Specialist Manager, develops tasks relative technical
repair, calibration, operation, and maintenance of Werfen lnstrument systems.
The Technical Service Specialist will be integrated in a team of technical specialist team
as core technical knowledge to serve customers and our field staff to provide qualified service.
• Perform technical repairs of all systems assigned. This includes updates,
retrofits, preventative maintenance, and product enhancements
• Perform technical refurbishes of instrument modules
• Service call programing, execution and reporting
• Elaborate quotation for customer
• Tools, diagnostic instrument and communication devices required in company activity, use and control of.
• Assertive and clear communication with customers and co-workers
• Ensure documentation of his platform is updated and available for the FSE
• Nurture and facilitate adherence to the core values of Werfen Life:
o lntegrity: Respect for people, honesty and humility.
o Leadership&Management: Innovation and teamwork.
o Delivery of results: Quality&Excellence and Customer focus.
• Ensure adoption of Quality and Regulatory policies.
• Adopts the Corporate Ethic Code.
• Other duties as assigned by the Service Specialist Manager and Director of Service
Internal Networking/Key relationships
• Other roles within service: Service Specialist Manager, Service Area Manager,
Service Manager, Helpline, Field Service Engineer, Logistics.
• Business Unit: Product Manager.
Skills & Capabilities
• Organizational skills and customer service orientation
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
• Strong communication skills
• To build a team
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position
• Education: Higher vocational education or bachelor's degree relative to
electrical/ electronical engineering
• Experience: Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a technical department
• Additional Skills/Knowledge:
o Have a good predisposition and enthusiasm on creating highly collaborative
working relationship and team building
o Must be adaptable and flexible to work assignments & situations
o Spanish: Native
o English: B2
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.