Product Manager - Clinical Specialities
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: PRODUCT MANAGER
Title of position: Product Manager
Name of Department: Clinical Specialties Division, Izasa Hospital a Werfen Company
This position reports to: Business Line Director
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: NA
The Product Manager is the responsible for ensuring that the products range is meeting
strategical and quantitative goals that contribute to the overall success of the Unit.
- Incorporate technical and training information of the product in the commercial actions
- Establishment of long-term partnerships with customers
- Establishment of long-term partnerships with partners (technical and product management team)
- Analyze and explore market trends; identifying new opportunities
- Monitor and review product project activities and ensure that they are brought to completion within scheduled period of time and budget
- Provide effective management to promotion activities
- Development of Annual Budgets with the Business Line Director
- To devise new marketing strategies to increase product sales, create strategies for the product’s promotional activities and reexamine and modify strategies that aren’t pushing the line to meeting its goals (in collaboration with the BLD)
- Responsible for training team
- Marketing actions to achieve the Budget (workshops, congresses, symposiums…)
Budget managed (if applicable)
Annual product budget in collaboration with BLD
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Division Director/Business Line Director
- Sales team
- Marketing Manager/Product Manager/Product Specialist
- Technical Service (equipments units)
- Contracting Department
- Customer Service Department
- Logistic Department
- QA Department
- Accounting department
- And the rest of Service departments
Skills & Capabilities:
Ensuring that the internal or external customer’s perspective is a driving force behind
strategic priorities, business decisions, organizational processes, and individual activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs; promoting and operationalizing customer service as a value.
Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences.
Emotional intelligence essentials
Establishing and sustaining trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting own and others’ emotions and behavior; leveraging insights to effectively manage own responses so that one’s behavior matches one’s values and delivers intended results.
Creating an environment (culture) that inspires people to generate novel solutions with measurable value for existing and potential customers (internal or external); encouraging experimentation with new ways to solve work problems and seize opportunities that result in unique and differentiated solutions.
Driving for results
Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor degree or above in the Medical & Biology-related major
- Strong healthcare industry knowledge with minimum of 3 years of work experience in a business unit or division within the medical device sector (sales and marketing experience)
- Experience in Spanish medical device market
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Marketing knowledge
- Sales knowledge
- Language: Language fluency: English and Spanish
- Required: No
- Up to 50-60% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.