Market & Business Support Specialist
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Market & Business Support Specialist
Title of position: Market & Business Support Specialist
Name of Department: Clinical Specialties Division, Izasa Hospital a Werfen Company
This position reports to: Business Line Director
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: NA
The Market & Business Support Specialist is responsible for providing the management team with administrative support that speeds up the detection of threats and opportunities in the market and helps in the decision making process to align the business with the division's strategic objectives.
- Monitoring, control, updating and archiving in a database of technical documents from competitions (value criteria, technical sheets, certificates, technical dossiers, ...).
- Monitoring, control, archiving and identification of the impact of non-awarded contracts and exclusions (own and from competition) providing administrative information in time to support short-term actions and future divisional strategy.
- Monitoring, control, filing and identification of the impact of competition challenges, providing administrative information in time to support the future divisional strategy.
- Collect and manage a database of economic requirements of tenders.
- Collect and manage a database of the technical characteristics required in tenders.
- To compile and manage a database of the certification requirements and regulations to be fulfilled in tenders.
- Monitoring, analysis and management of a database of the regulations in force, their requirements and impact on the business.
- To unify all the periodic reports of market analysis made by the division and provide the consolidated administrative information that supports the actions with the represented ones, manufacturers and the business strategy.
- Unify the information, collect and manage a database of market research for new products, new channels, private label projects and provide consolidated administrative information that supports the actions with the represented, manufacturers and business strategy.
- Monitoring, analysis and management of a database of current regulations, their requirements and impact on the business.
- Compilation and unification of the extra information that helps in the elaboration of the divisional strategic plans (5YP, Budget...)
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- Division Director / Business Line Director
- Sales team
- Business Unit Manager/Product Manager/Product Specialist
- Contracting Department
- Customer Service Department
- Logistic Department
- QA Department
- And the rest of Service departments
Skills & Capabilities:
o High analytical skills
o Summary capability
o Ability to convert data into manageable information
o Commercial knowledge
o Teamwork skills
o Communication skills
o Numerical skills
o IT skills
o Customer focus (internal and external)
o Emotional intelligence
o Management for results
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Minimum degree in management with a business specialization.
- Master or degree in marketing, sales and statistics.
- Valuable degree in business administration.
- Experience of at least 3 years in similar positions (business assistant, business support specialist, sales assistant, administration specialist..)
- Knowledge of the Spanish medical device market is an asset.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of basic computer tools.
- Knowledge of databases systems
- Knowledge of analysis tools.
- Required: No
- Up to 10% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.