ITD Operation System & Implementation Specialist
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: ITD OPERATION SYSTEM & IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Title of position: ITD Operation System & Implementation Specialist
Name of Department: Technical Service Department
Location: Milan, Italy
This position reports to: ITD Operation Manager based in Milan Office
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: N/A
· The System & Implementation Specialist is dedicated to the management IT Systems for personal data processing
· He/She executes the implementation of laboratories’ high technological solutions for the Customers, ensuring technical support, continuous improving and updating for the entire duration of the supply.
· Check the preparation of the hardware architecture and the network infrastructure necessary for the correct implementation of the IT solution (product) under own responsibility (with particular attention to the aspects related to data security and remote connectivity)
· Install the necessary hardware and software components
· Support the Sales Specialists in relation to the products of their competence during the installation phase
· Produce and keep updated the technical documentation necessary to support and maintain the product
· Plan and carry out product training both internally and externally to the Customer
· Collaborate with the technical staff of the Software house identified to manage the product integration process
· Is responsible for the installation of hardware, network and software components at the Customers
· Provide technical assistance at the Customer in relation to the products managed
· Manage technical assistance calls reported by the Help Line
· Execute all the activities such as improving features, software updating at the Customer site
· Interact with the managers and technicians of the CED, clinical engineering and laboratory in order to implement the components of the technological solutions
· Identify the Customer's technical contacts for the implementation of security technologies and remote connectivity
· In collaboration with the Project Manager Operation it share the progress of the project and defines priories based on the time-table
· In collaboration with the PMO, discuss and define features needed to improve product or develop new ones
· Plan and manage the training for Sales Specialist, during the start-up phase of the systems implementation and support them during the training they provide to the customers
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
o Sales Department and Tender Offer
o Marketing Department
o Technical Services.
o Specialized third parties.
Skills & Capabilities
· Management of priorities
· Result orientation
· Communication and listening
· Analytical thinking
· Decision making
· Complex problem solving
· Customer orientation.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position
o IT Engineering Degree or equivalent background
o Data management through communication networks
o IT knowledge Hardware and Software
o Management of network systems
o Programming language.
· Additional Skills/Knowledge
o Project Management
o Microsoft Office 365
§ Italian, mother tongue
§ English, level B2/C1.
· Company car
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.