About the Position
• Main responsibility for the market development of Werfen's business lines through commercial channels such as integrators and large distributors.
• His work will be focused on negotiating, contracting and managing these large institutional accounts to increase the market share of current products, as well as the inclusion of new products through the promotion and closing of the negotiation with the administrative and purchasing areas of these organizations.
• This position will be in charge of KAMs for account management.
• This position is also responsible for Tender Department
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned accounts, including integrators and large distributors.
• Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our business
• Create and communicate sales goals and ensure Director Board members are informed on the progress of those goals.
• Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers.
• Partner with customers to better understand their business objectives and needs.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Manage the profitability and growth of the accounts
• Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
• Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
• Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
• Regional Sales Managers
• Key Account Executives and Sales Specialists
• Business Unit Managers
• Tech Service
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• Education: Healthcare sector, Chemistry, Business Administration
• Experience: Experience in a similar position (Sales Director/ Marketing Director) of at least 4 years. Total professional experience, more than 10 years.
• Additional Skills/Knowledge: Complementary training at MBA level, highly recommended. Language: Advanced English
Skills & Capabilities:
• High capacity to handle complex negotiations. The person must have a high knowledge of our portfolio, our value proposition, the competition and have the ability to create comprehensive proposals
• High capacity in building long-term relationships with clients, who likes to go out to clients to create relationships with different audiences of interest, understand the different forces and dynamics of the market.
• The person must have a high level of knowledge in public contracting and tenders in the health sector since they must decide in which tenders to participate, how they will participate and with whom they will participate.
• High orientation to the result: That has a high sense of purpose, that looks for different ways to be able to reach the result and solve problems
• Strong leadership: Person with high communication skills inside and outside the company. That can influence other areas to align the organization towards the needs of customers
• High management capacity: Skills in interacting with other areas to establish priorities, agreements and plans that allow advancing the organization's agenda, as well as commitments to customers.
• Very good ability to set up strategic plans for the short, medium and long term. That can create, implement and communicate strategies aimed at increasing the organization's sales with integrators
• High knowledge of the English language, spoken and written
• Up to 5-10% of time
• Internatinoal mobility is not required
People Manager Core Competencies:
Planning and supporting the development of individuals’ knowledge, skills, and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job responsibilities more effectively.
Ensuring that the internal or external customer’s perspective is a driving force behind strategic priorities, business decisions, organizational processes, and individual activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs; promoting and operationalizing customer service as a value.
Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences.
Driving for Results
Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
Creating an environment (culture) that inspires people to generate novel solutions with measurable value for existing and potential customers (internal or external); encouraging experimentation with new ways to solve work problems and seize opportunities that result in unique and differentiated solutions.
Emotional Intelligence Essentials
Establishing and sustaining trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting own and others’ emotions and behavior; leveraging insights to effectively manage own responses so that one’s behavior matches one’s values and delivers intended results.
People Manager Accountabilities:
Effectively carries out the expectations of Werfen People Managers as defined in Werfen’s Role of the Manager program. Among others this includes maintaining regular, at minimum once a month, and transparent communication with the team through effective use of formal one-on-one meetings with direct reports and team meets. Managing performance issues and conflict proactively; uses judgement in consulting with department leadership and Human Resources. Responsibility for the team´s compliance in terms of training, and fulfilment of their tasks and objectives as well as onboarding of new employees and development of the existing team.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
I have read and understand the job description for my position. I agree to comply with the corporate compliance policy and all laws, rules, regulations and standards of conduct relating to my position.
I understand that this does not constitute or contain a contract or employment promise of any kind. Nothing contained herein modifies the at-will nature of my employment with Werfen.