Healthcare IT Consultant - Technical
About the Position
The Healthcare IT Consultant will take care to implement Laboratory Management Software configuring specific laboratory sections from the client and the workflows adapatation with Hospital Information System and Medical Devices interoperability. The position of Healthcare IT Consultant reports to Healthcare IT Project Manager and has diferent roles depends on the project: Project Leader, Systems Consultant or Applications Consultant.
· Knowledge of workflows in clinical analysis laboratories
· Ensure implementation are in compliance with company policies and best practices in assigned role: Project Leader, Systems Consultant or Applications Consultant.
· Ensure customer satisfaction on services where the role assigned is Project Leader or Backup Consultant.
· Train users in product platforms o Review and support IT Operation reviews.
· Review IT Operations KPIs
· Ensure that updated, relevant and sufficient technical documentation of customer implementation is available to the IT Product Support and Help-Line Staff.
· Support Help-Line Staff, IT Product Support and escalated customer calls in incidences and doubts of the product platforms
· Keep trained in product platforms and technology
· Other duties as assigned by the IT Healthcare Project Manager or the IT
· Operations Manager
· Ensure adoption of Quality and Regulatory policies.
· Adopts the Corporate Ethic Code
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions with groups such as: Healthcare IT project Manager, IT Product Support and Helpline Staff, Multi-online and Integration Manufacturer staff, Area Managers, Key Account Managers and specialists in Werfen Iberia
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
Education: Bachelor related to technical knowledge, industrial organization knowledge or IVD knowledge. E.g. Informatics Engineering, Electronics engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications…
Experience: Project Manager Professional Certification or experience in IT Project Management
o Knowledge regarding clinic laboratory organization
o VMWare Administration Certification or experience in Virtual Machines
Administration o Knowledge and experience in Operating Systems Administration o Oracle Administration Certification or experience in Database Administration o WildFly Administration Certification or experience in Applications Servers
Administration o HL7 Protocol Certification or experience in communications Protocols o Knowledge of interoperability platforms. Especially Mirth. o Knowledge of BI Tools. Especially QlikView.
o Language fluency:
a. Fluent English is mandatory both oral & written.
b. Spanish / Portuguese
Skills & Capabilities:
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
· Good communication skills o Time management skills
· High degree of autonomy and proactivity o Understands information systems & business flows
· It’s able to combine flexible and open minded attitude, with the ability to influence and impact in the organization.
· Oriented both to results and to build meaningful relationships
· It’s oriented to customer needs o Strong Analytical Skills
80% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.