Healthcare IT Consultant (Spain)
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: HEALTHCARE IT CONSULTANT
Title of position: Healthcare IT Consultant
Name of Department: IS&S
Location: Barcelona, Spain
This position reports to: Healthcare IT Project Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 0
The Healthcare IT Consultant will take care to implement Laboratory Management Software configuring specific laboratory sections at the client according to its workflows, and the interoperability both, with Hospital Information System and Medical Devices.
The position of Healthcare IT Consultant reports to Healthcare IT Project Manager and has different rioles depending on the project: Project Leader, Systems Consultant or Applications Consultant.
· Knowledge of workflows in clinical analysis laboratories
· Ensure implementation is in compliance with company policies and best practices in assigned role: Project Leader, Systems Consultant or Applications Consultant.
· Ensure customer satisfaction on services where the role assigned is Project Leader or Backup Consultant.
· Train users in product platforms
· Review and support IT Operation reviews.
· Review IT Operations KPIs
· Ensure that updated, relevant and sufficient technical documentation of customer implementation is available to the IT Product Support and Help-Line Staff.
· Support Help-Line Staff, IT Product Support and escalated customer calls in incidences and doubts on the product platforms
· Keep trained in product platforms and technology
· Other duties as assigned by the IT Healthcare Project Manager or the IT Operations Manager
· Ensure adoption of Quality and Regulatory policies.
· Adopts the Corporate Ethic Code
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
· Healthcare IT Project Manager, IT Product Support and Help-Line Staff.
· Multi-online and Integration Manufacturer Staff
· Area Managers, the Key Account Managers and specialists in Werfen Iberia.
- High degree of autonomy and proactivity
- Good communication skills
- Oriented to customer needs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Understands information systems & business flows
- Able to combine flexible and open minded attitude, with the ability to influence and impact in the organization.
- Oriented both to results and to building meaningful relationships
- Time management skills
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
· Education: Bachelor related to IT fields, industrial organization knowledge or IVD knowledge. E.g. Informatics Engineering, Electronics engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications…
o Advanced skills and experience on Oracle and Database Administration
o High HL7 Protocol skills or experience in communications Protocols
· Additional Skills/Knowledge:
o Knowledge regarding clinic laboratory organization and workflows
o Knowledge and experience in Operating Systems Administration
o VMWare Administration skills and experience
o WildFly Administration experience (Applications Servers Administration)
o Knowledge of interoperability platforms (especially Mirth).
o Knowledge of BI Tools (especially QlikView).
o Project Management knowledge or experience in IT Project Management
o Language fluency:
§ Spanish native
§ Catalan, Portuguese, English will be a plus
· Required: Yes/No
· Up to 80% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.