Healthcare IT Consultant (BCN) Technical
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Healthcare IT Consultant
Title of position: Healthcare IT Consultant
Name of Department: Werfen Iberia SI&S
Location: Barcelona, Spain
This position reports to: Healthcare IT Project Manager
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: -
The Healthcare IT Consultant will be responsible of implementing Laboratory Management Software configuring specific laboratory sections at the client according to its workflows and the interoperability with Hospital Information System and Medical Devices.
- Knowledge of workflows in clinical analysis laboratories.
- Ensure implementation is in compliance with company policies and best practices in assigned role: Project Leader, Systems Consultant or Applications Consultant.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on services where the role assigned is Project Leader or Backup Consultant.
- Train users in product platforms.
- Review and support IT Operation reviews.
- Review IT Operations KPIs.
- Ensure that updated, relevant and sufficient technical documentation of customer implementation is available to the IT Product Support and Help-Line Staff.
- Support Help-Line Staff, IT Product Support and escalated customer calls in incidences and doubts on the product platforms.
- Stay updated about product platforms and technology.
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Healthcare Project Manager or the IT Operations Manager Ensure adoption of Quality and Regulatory policies.
- Adopts the Corporate Ethic Code.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
- With Key Account Managers (KAM)
- With the Technical Service and SI&S teams
Skills & Capabilities:
- The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following core competencies:
- o High degree of autonomy and proactivity
- o Good communication skills
- o Orientation towards customer needs
- o Analysis capacity
- o Orientation to results
- o Time management
- o Planning ability
- o Temperance and stress tolerance
- o Good image and ability to represent the company
- o Flexible schedule
- o Have a good predisposition and enthusiasm on creating highly collaborative working relationship and team building
- o Must be adaptable and flexible to work assignments & situations
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree relative to Studies in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge and experience in Operating Systems administration
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and Oracle databases
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare)
- Knowledge of HL7 / ASTM protocols
- Solid knowledge of hardware and network communications
- Good handling of Windows operating systems (Office)
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience in work circuits of the clinical analysis laboratory.
- Knowledge and experience in database administration (DBA)
- Knowledge of interoperability platforms (especially Mirth).
- Knowledge in virtualization (VMWare)
- Knowledge of BI tools (especially QlikView).
- Knowledge of IT Project Management
- Language: Spanish native, fluent English and Catalan
- Driving license
- Required: No
- Up to 50% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.