Field Service Engineer - Vitoria
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Field Service Engineer
Title of position: Field Service Engineer
Name of Department: Service & Support
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: none
Provide Werfen clients in the designated Area, Instrument Service and Support. Including but not limited to; installation, de-installation, preventive maintenance, instrument failure diagnostics and repair, instrument service estimates, initial operator training and Instrument modification and upgrade activities
Manage workflow, client interfacing and company reporting tasks in a diligent and timely manner using the processes, programs and systems implemented within the company.
Communicate and interact with other members and departments of the company by providing or requesting such information needed to enable best customer experience, smooth workflow and proper incident reporting.
• Service call programming, execution and reporting
• Repair parts stock control.
• Tools, diagnostic instrument, IT and communication devices required in company activity, use, and control of.
• Compliance with company processes and directives, following Ethic Code
• Synergy with Sales and Marketing agents.
• Act autonomously and escalate any situation that may impact customer expectations.
• Assertive and clear communication with customers and co-workers
Internal Networking/Key relationships
Maintain proactive relationship with fellow FSEs, Help Line, Service Area Manager, Sales reps, TSS Technical Service Specialists, Product Line Application / Sales
Managers, Service Front and Back office members, logistic department coordinators and Clients.
Skills & Capabilities:
• The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
o Interest and affinity for technical activities.
o Curious and eager to learn.
o Systemic, holistic and “hands on” approach.
o Proactive, organized and resolute.
o Oriented to customer service.
o Able to empathize to customer needs and expectations.
o Analytical skills
o IT skills
o Able to work on a multidisciplinary environment, dealing with electronics, mechanics, pneumatics and Informatics
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical qualifications in electrical/mechanical engineering or physical sciences.
• 2 to 5 years of work experience in a service or technical department of high-end Life Sciences or medical capital equipment.
• Desirable to have data analysis skills, excel, pivot tables…
• Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits, computer hardware and a minimum of pneumatics experience.
• Fluent reading and writing English and be able to hold a basic technical conversation.
• Fluent Spanish language speaking and understanding
• Driver license
• Required: No
• Up to 80% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.