About the Position
Provides communication support to Spain and Portugal’s team on all topics related to internal and external communications, events, promotional material, social media and tools working in close partnership with all Business Units.
The main task of the Communication Specialist is to implement internal and external communication strategies, in order to manage and increase the company's awarness.
- You will contribute to the definition, implementation and roll-out of the Iberian events and communication strategy.
- Work closely with the global team in the function to execute key global communication initiatives in Spain and Portugal.
- Implement communication tactics to inform, educate and engage audiences around Werfen’s purpose, strategy, and behaviors.
- Develop and execute social media LinkedIn strategies and creative campaigns for Spain and Portugal.
- Work closely with HR and Marketing teams to execute communication and events initiatives.
- Develop and research innovative projects to be implemented in Spain and Portugal.
- Maintain and improve employees engagement in an authentic and creative way on different campaings.
- Be an effective self-starter and ensure all campaigns are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
Work with different stakeholders, across the organization (Spain, Portugal, Global and communications departments from other affiliates), to define and maintain strategic communication plans.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Have proven 5-7 years of experience developing a similar position in a multinational company within the healthcare sector.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification related to communication, PR, advertising or relevant field. Master’s degree in communication or social media would be an advantage
- Excellence coomunication (oral and writen) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Premier
- Fluent English and Spanish. Portuguese will be a plus
Skills & Capabilities:
- Highly organized, proactive, and capable of identifying opportunities for growing brand awareness and creating high-impact campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiples projects simultaneously.
- Able to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Have excellence people skills.
- Be a good communicator.
- Organized and methodical, thinks creatively, proactive and innovative mindset.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.