Clinical Specialist PBM (Korea)
About the Position
The Clinical Specialist in Patient Blood Management (PBM) and anti-Platelet drug monitoring products is the clinical expert representing those company products, supporting the company in the clinical positioning, selling process and applications (algorithms) of those products. Developing and maintaining relationships with medical experts and opinion leaders. All in coordination with the International Strategic Business Unit of Acute Care Diagnostics.
- Provides clinical awareness, positioning, support and training on PBM and anti-Platelet drug monitoring (products and concepts) to the local company and distributors
- Implements PBM and anti-Platelet drug monitoring marketing and sales strategies
- Promotes clinical awareness of PBM and anti-Platelet drug monitoring to customers
- Capable of presenting PBM and anti-Platelet drug monitoring products and concepts to institutions, end-user groups, clinicians, and expert groups
- Supports the development, research, publication and educational materials, meeting/event presentation and information
- Helps with the execution of Health Economics projects
- Development and maintenance of KOL relationships in the country
- Participation in congresses, workshops and exhibitions.
- Organization and execution of regional user and expert meetings
- Interface between the local Werfen affiliate and the Acute Care and PBM SBUs
- Provides the Acute Care and PBM SBUs with updates on local market trends, competition activities and relevant market and marketing information
- Support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers.
- Support customers in the customization of Werfen solutions to their particular needs.
- Promotion of Werfen products through consulting, training and technical support for customers.
- Performs other duties as position requires.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Master Degree in sciences, medicine or equivalent
- Speaks, reads and writes fluently English with excellent presentation skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in the medical device field
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Hemostasis is considered to be an asset but not a must
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally.
Additional Key Qualities
- Experience with a PBM program or ability to manage a multidisciplinary program
- Confidence in front of surgeons, anesthesiologists, healthcare network executives and commercial partners
- Knowledge of laboratory practice and standards
- Ongoing knowledge of changing standards, care practice guidelines, and current publications
- A background such as, Anesthesia Technician, nurse, or perfusionist may be of high value.
- About 30% of time