Clinical Specialist EEMEAI
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Clinical Specialist EEMEAI
Title of position: Clinical Specialist EEMEAI
Name of Department: Marketing
Location: Milan, Italy
This position reports to: Marketing Director
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 0
· Promote and manage the clinical value of Werfen solutions, products and services by means of collection and disclosure of clinical and scientific evidences.
· Promote the most updates clinical practices supported by the Werfen portfolio to the highest ethical and professional standards in accordance with guidelines, direction and key medical and marketing strategies. Act as the point person to speak as a medical/scientific subject matter expert by representing Werfen in the settings where testing on serum and whole blood hemostasis is performed. Assist the company in identifying and maintaining relationships with national key medical experts and opinion leaders, as well as support of scientific studies in these areas.
- Clinical consultation: provides clinical education to customers and prospects, relative to the hemostasis and whole blood hemostasis areas
- Educational projects: assist with developing and delivering relevant information, educational material, presentation and seminars useful and appropriate for clinicians
- Medical associations: actively and effectively participates in regional industry and medical association, including key congresses
- Works with Werfen Medical Science Liaison group and coordinates with SBU’s in identifying and characterizing needs
- Increases clinical awareness in the Werfen Organization
- Supports the development, research, publication and educational materials, meeting/event presentation and information
- Educates and advises to clinical practices, work flow, needs and expectations that underline diagnostic product requirement and practices
- Support the local structure in the clinical positioning of our product offer
- Helps with the execution of Health Economics projects
- Assist in establishing scientific workshops at meetings
- Assist with the implementation of clinical education programs
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
· Internal: Werfen MSL group, Marketing business lines, Sales Department, Affiliate MSL’s team and SBUs
· External: KOL Customers in general, Clinical, Scientific and Laboratory medicine societies, Universities, research centers, healthcare professionals in general
Skills & Capabilities:
o Problem solving
o Vision and mission and to contribute to elevate the company’s brand as a company providing a broad education program
o Leadership skills and a strong ability to work collaboratively with different functional areas.
o Demonstrated passion towards customers and patient focus
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
· Education: Scientific master’s degree in Biology or Medicine degree
o Laboratory practice
o Clinical Trials practices and evaluations
o Scientific literature consultation and management
o Diagnostic systems in laboratory medicine and/or hospitals
o Minimum 5 years of medical practice experience and/or business related experience in an IVD or Medical Device industry is strongly preferred
· Additional Skills/Knowledge:
o IVD Knowledge and skills
o Descriptive and inferential statistic applied to medicine.
o Statistical software (MedCalc, SPSS) or tools.
o background in Hemostasis is a plus
o Language: English fluency
· Required: No
· Up to 40% of time
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.