Application Specialist Hemostasis
About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: APPLICATION SPECIALIST HEMOSTASIS EEMEAI
Title of position: Application Specialist Hemostasis EEMEAI
Name of Department: Customer Support EEMEAI
Location: Dubai, UAE
This position reports to the KAM and Customer Support Director EEMEAI, based in Milan, Italy, and is locally supervised by the Country Manager ME & RSWA, based in Dubai, UAE.
The Application Specialist ensures an excellent level of consultancy and support to our partners and affiliates within the EEMEAI area by providing application training, technical product information updates, second level of application support, troubleshooting and on-site activities in particular in Middle East and RSWA.
Moreover he/she supports the implementation of the marketing plan for Hemostasis products in the Middle East and RSWA area, with the coordination of EEMEAI Clinical Marketing.
- Provides both theoretical and practical application training to EEMEAI partners and other stakeholders.
- Provides telephone, email, and on-site second level of application support and troubleshooting to Distributors.
- According to EEMEAI policy, provides on-site application support to our partners for any first installation in their countries.
- Coordinates with distributors to support customers and organize regular visits to selected countries to provide support to our partners.
- Supports distributors and affiliates with a consultancy approach in organizing and improving their local application structure and capabilities.
- Adopts and implements Corporate support initiatives into EEMEAI reality.
- Acts as primary contact for the troubleshooting of quality and performance issues, open and follow up complaints when applicable, and escalate to SBU when needed.
- Cooperates with other internal representatives to support EEMEAI and company’s commercial strategy including the support of IT solution implementation.
- Shares technical product information updates with all pertinent stakeholders.
- Regularly uploads and updates internal communication channels with relevant documentation such as operator manuals, product information and other relevant materials and resources to technically support distributors and affiliates.
- Organizes support meetings and conference calls with our partners and affiliates to share information and align main application strategies and actions.
- Keeps EEMEAI internal team and management updated on key support projects, actions and initiatives.
- Defines KPI’s to keep excellent application level to our customers and partners.
- Attends international meetings relevant to remain current on technical updates, best practices, application strategy and corporate projects.
- Eventually, supports our partners specially from non-zero distance countries on tender’s technical specifications and other pre-sales activities.
- Eventually, helps distributors or affiliates to perform evaluation of our solutions to commercial prospects.
- Supports the implementation of the marketing plan for Hemostasis products in the Middle East and RSWA area, with the coordination of EEMEAI Clinical Marketing.
- Supports the organization of Marketing educational events aligned with the marketing plan
- Advises channel managers and KAMs for the most suitable product solution in commercial opportunities.
- Supports in the profit analysis for tenders.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
This position has close relationships with other Service and Application positions, with Sales, Marketing, Logistic, and of course with all external stakeholders involved in their area of responsibility.
Skills & Capabilities
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Enterprising, flexibility, adaptability to changes
- Project management skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer-centric approach
- Proactive attitude
- Communication/Public Speaking skills
- Organizational skills and Time Management
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position
Education: Degree in scientific, technical or biomedical field.
- Specific technical and scientific knowledge for BU of responsibility.
- Technical background. Preferably knowledge on IVD industry or POCT.
- Knowledge in Hemostasis.
o Preferably knowledge of Marketing and Sales processes.
o SAP and Microsoft knowledge.
o Language: English Proficiency.
Up to 50% of working time.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.