About the Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: Administration Manager
Title of position: Administration Manager
Name of Department: Finance
This position reports to: Administration and Finance Director
Number of direct reports (and total number of team members) reporting to this position: 7
The Administration Manager manages the Administration Department, ensuring all the international standards and local requirements are followed properly. This person is responsible for all the Administration activities: he/she develops and finalizes the statutory financial statements and the related tax returns; moreover he/she supervises the active and passive cycle, general accounting, inventory accounting and treasury.
The Italian Finance Department oversees high complex financial activities for different geographies and this position has a key role in contributing to the overall success and achievement of the Group financial goals.
- Develops and finalizes the statutory financial statements and the related tax returns in coordination with external Fiscal Advisor and in alignment with Corporate guidelines; leads the preparation of monthly financial statements, treasury, fiscal outlooks for decision-making.
- Supervises the active and passive cycle, general accounting, inventory accounting and treasury for the Italian Affiliate and EEMEAI Representative Offices of Russia, Middle East and Turkey.
- Manages and coordinates intercompany transactions with other Group Affiliates.
- Manages and coordinates Transfer Prices Report with internal and external advisors.
- Support the Administration and Finance Director in managing the requests of local authorities in relation to the Company’s financial affairs, ensuring conformity with local and Group requirements at financial, fiscal, legal and ethical level.
- Manages financial audits and produces recommendations for the improvement of procedures in coordination with other Financial Departments (Controlling Italy and EEMEAI, Credit Management).
- Establishes and maintains the Administrative Department to ensure effective achievement of the financial objectives and activities.
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Administration Department.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate internal controls and safeguards; ensures compliance of all tax and compliance regulations.
- Identifies risks (taxes, accounting, regulatory etc.) and reports them to Administration and Finance Director, starting from an accurate analysis and designing possible management strategies and/or solutions.
- Ensures compliance with Werfen Code of Ethics.
Budget managed (if applicable)
Internal Networking/Key relationships
To be determined based on department needs, to include interactions such as:
- Finance Team
- Department Managers
- Local and Corporate Back Office Departments (IT, Logistic, Taxes, Controlling, etc.) to ensure complete information and analysis
- External advisors
- Internal and External auditors
Skills & Capabilities
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following core competencies:
- Empowerment of direct reports and colleagues
- Team building attitude
- Strategic mindset
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-changing and complex environment
- Good communication skills
- High problem solving skills
- Positive and proactive approach
Werfen People Manager Competencies
The following competencies form part of the competency model for People Manager at Werfen and form part of our mindset around People Management and Leadership. We expect all People Managers of Werfen not only to demonstrate, but also to constantly continue to develop, the following competencies:
- Building Talent: Planning and supporting the development of individuals’ knowledge, skills, and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job responsibilities more effectively.
- Customer Focus: Ensuring that the internal or external customer’s perspective is a driving force behind strategic priorities, business decisions, organizational processes, and individual activities, crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs; promoting and operationalizing customer service as a value.
- Decision Making: Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences.
- Driving for Results: Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Driving Innovation: Creating an environment (culture) that inspires people to generate novel solutions with measurable value for existing and potential customers (internal or external) ; encouraging experimentation with new ways to solve work problems and seize opportunities that result in unique and differentiated solutions.
- Emotional Intelligence Essentials: Establishing and sustaining trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting own and others’ emotions and behavior; leveraging insights to effectively manage own responses so that one’s behavior matches one’s values and delivers intended results.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience required for the position
- Education: BA in Business with focus on Accounting and Finance; Master’s Degree in Business / Financial Management strongly preferred.
- Experience: minimum of 3 years of working experience as a Manager in a Finance Department in an International environment of a multinational company.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong working knowledge of concepts and practices of accounting and financial reporting for a mid/big sized multinational company
- Auditor experience will be a plus.
- Managerial experience.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office and SAP)
- Language: Italian mother-tongue, English fluent (C1).
Up to 15% of working time.
Send us your CV
Please, send us your CV if you wish to apply to this position.