• Responsible for Instrument technical performance and customer satisfaction on Service in their customers.
• Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installations and necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service and repair of complex instruments and systems.
• Performs routine and some non-routines technical repairs of all systems. This includes updates, retrofits, PMs and product enhancements.
• In HemoCELL installations performs facility inspections, instrument validation, customer training and IQ/OQ of the equipment.
• Instructs customers in the proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Werfen instruments and systems.
• Is responsible for complying with all Werfen policies and procedures, including but not limited to technical checklist, reporting, safety procedures.
• Responsible for routine interaction with sales counterparts with respect to customer situations, updates, and lead generations
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Area Service Manager/Field Service Director
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Education: Degree in Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Technology or related industry.
• Must possess some organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management through oral and written presentations / reports.
• Must have some basic MS Office Skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) including the ability to manipulate data, build presentations, create experience sharing.
• General PC skills, IT knowledge and LIS, HIS basic concept
• Travel is required within the assigned territory. Or BS in Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Technology or related field