Position Summary 职位描述
- The Channel Manager reports directly to the Channel Director. This position needs to support Channel Director to build alignment and management system, leading change through the distributor networks, improve the way how we manage the distributors, and enabling distributors for better performance and secure sales goal achievements. The incumbent will build good relationship with distributor networks, and defining the capability requirement for distributor selection.
- The Channel Manager need to win, maintain, optimize and expands relationships with channel partners, and in parallel, grow the territory potentials by developing and recruiting new partners to build a healthy distributor portfolio. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability.
Key Accountabilities 关键职责
- Help Channel Management Director achieve all the assignments to improve Channel efficiency. Building up business model and Implement the strategies and plans, roll out channel activities, contracts, and enablement.
- Manage all levels of the Channel Distributors which include sales relationship, performance, executive reviews and local strategy
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts and meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Build up a area strategy for how to screen the distributor and evaluate the distributors to support the sales force and enlarge the sales revenue.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Optimize and enhance the distributor management system including:
- Distributor Selection & Evaluation System
- Distributor Contracting Procedure
- Distributor Performance Management
- Distributor Inventory Management;
- Distributor Compliance;
- Distributor Termination Process
- Distributor Audit.
- Explore the cooperation model with the new players in the market (e.g. CSO, Logistics Company, etc.)
- Act as an expert for the organization in orchestrating multichannel strategies to maximize the channel business results.