• Instrument installation, reagent application and customers’ training.
• Develop new special tests onto our instrument platform
• Solving customers’ technical and application issues, making sure instrument performance in its best condition.
• Collecting market info and data related to Hemostasis reagents and products.
• Before sales:
• Helping sales and distributors support team on material preparation, translation, training, company projects, and marketing promotional activities when is needed.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• At least 3 years sales working experience in IVD field
• Good at customer relationship
• Firm distribution network resource
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in laboratory or clinical
• Good communication